Saturday, May 22, 2010

Getting ready for Lost and the summer!

Tomorrow the Lost last episode will be aired on TV. There are millinos of people who will be watching how the Hurley, Sawyer, Kate and Jack will end up. I am one of them; I started to wacth Lost only two months ago; which made me one of the lucky one; I didn't have to wait years to see how the Lost adventure was going to end. By the same token, the official summer break has strated for my kids. It means a lot of swimming and other outside activities. Leandro and I have planned to practice a lot of baseball to get him ready for middle school. Isabella wants me to go to the pool every day. Though I will be working, I trust my ability to perform and fulfill my kid's expectations. So Lost is over and summer is here, what a great timing: less time sitting down and more time outside.

My kids will appreciate time spent with their parents; and we will appreciate them forcing us to move farther, harder and faster. The king has died; long lived the King!


******Did I say we are having a big celebration tomorrow?*****

- Simon Aristeguieta-Trillos

No comments:

Post a Comment