Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lost

I have to thank my friend James "Jimmy the boy" for hooking me and Susana with Lost. I remember hearing about the show few years ago; however, we never watched it; why? I really don't know. We never put much attention to what is going on TV. So finally, five years later, Jimmy got the best of us and the magic of the show did the rest.

What took millions of people six years, has taken us around two months; we are almost there: we are currently watching season five. We have sumerged ourselves in the magical world of Lost.

Our imagination revolves around numbers, Jacob, Ben, Sawyer, John, us and the others. I guess Lost is a parody of life, of our life, of your life and the life of the others.

To live is just as fantastic as it is the polivalent world of Lost. We are navigating a process which purpose becomes the road to cover. It appears that the goal of the life is life itself. Sometimes I wonder about the millions and millions of people who have already done the trip and have been forgotten in the anonimity of history.

We too will forget Lost until the next time we meet Jimmy Boy, who without hesitation will hook us with another virtual adventure until we become Lost!

Simon Aristeguieta-Trillos

No comments:

Post a Comment